The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is accepting applications for the 3531 available Community Health Officer (CHO) jobs.
RSMSSB CHO Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application form submission closing date||07th December 2022|
RSMSSB CHO Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
- TSP: 460
- Non-TSP: 3071
- All candidates must participate in a screening test, and those who pass will be shortlisted. B.Sc in Community Health OR Nurse (GNM or B.Sc) OR Registered with the appropriate Rajasthan Nursing Council/Board of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan; Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a respected university AND
All applicants must take a screening test, and those who make the cut include:
For the contractual place of CHO at SHC H& WC, candidates should hold an endorsement in local area wellbeing (CCH), a four-year college education in local area wellbeing, a nursing degree with a coordinated educational program, or a post-essential nursing degree with an incorporated educational program. The individuals who miss the mark on capabilities should effectively finish the half-year connecting course.
The lowest and highest age of the applicants must be 21 years and 40 years.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/Gen/ EWS
- Rs. 350/- for MBC/ OBC(NCL)
- Rs. 250/- for SC/BPL/ ST
The test will be administered offline. The test takes one hour and thirty minutes to complete. The test consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Each inquiry is worth four points.
The exam will be the basis for selection.
Official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply For RSMSSB CHO Jobs 2022
- The applicant must first go to the official website, https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- The website’s home page is now visible.
- The candidate should click the “Apply Online link” that they will discover.
- Now, the candidate may access the recruitment portal. The applicant must finish One Time Registration before beginning the online application (OTR).
- The candidate must enter their basic information, including their educational background. Additionally, it will need to fill out a contact number and a valid email address.
- The candidate must next upload their photo, signature, and other academic records.
- The applicant must pay the online application fees and receive an application ID number after submitting the OTR.
- The applicant must keep the completed online application form for future use after submitting it.
|Official Website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||The link will become live on 08th November 2022|
FAQs about RSMSSB CHO Jobs 2022
|Q.1 When will the closing date for RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 will be held?|
|Ans. 07th December 2022|
|Q.2 What are the total vacant positions for the RSMSSB CHO Recruitment?|
|Ans. 3531 Community Health Officer (CHO) positions are there.|