The notification was issued by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board for the recruitment of the 2399 vacancies of the Forest Guard and Forester post. The organization accepts the application form for these vacancies in the online mode. The applicants who are desired or working on these posts can submit their application form at the organization portal before the 29th March 2022. The applicants before applying are advised to go through the full article to get the complete details.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the institution||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Forester and Forest Guard|
|First Date to Apply||14.03.2022|
|End Date to Apply||29.03.2022|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Forest Guard post: 10+2 from the approved board is school is compulsory to apply.
- Forester post: Madhyamic clearance from the recognized school or board is required to apply for the post.
|Forest Guard||18-24 years.|
|Forester||18-40 years of age|
- For General/EWS/OBC category: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.250/-
- For OBC/EWS category: Rs.350/-
|Forest Guard||Level 04|
The selection will be based on the result of the following stages:
- Written Exam
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- Personal Interview
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
Official Website: Go to the RSMSSB official website @https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for any information.
Step by Step To Apply Online For RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- Open the RSMSSB official portal.
- Check out the details there carefully of the post.
- Write down all the required details under the form.
- Attach the necessary certificates, photographs, and also upload digital signature with them.
- Deposit the application fees and deposit your application form before the 29th of March 2022.
Important Links to view out for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Touch Here|
|Official Advertisement||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
Note: Check out the details to apply and then apply for the post.