The vacancies are there in the Sports Authority Of India for the Young Professional post. The seats to fill for the Young Professional post are 50 in total. The individuals who are desired to apply are suggested to check out the notification of the post before applying. The nominees can submit their application form from the 27th of April 2022 to the 12th of May 2022. The job seekers looking for the complete information are advised to check out the below para.
SAI (Sports Authority Of India) Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||Sports Authority Of India|
|Posts Name||Young Professional|
|Applications made from||27.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12.05.2022|
SAI (Sports Authority Of India) Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Young Professional/General Management post– 50 vacancies
Candidates who complete their Graduation / MBA / B.Tech / PGDM course / Graduation in Law / LLB from the approved university can apply for the post.
- The lowest age set to apply: is 18 years
- The highest age set to apply: is 35 years
The application charges are zero to submit the form. The individuals can freely submit their forms.
For the above-mentioned posts, the organization will pay a good salary of Rupees 40000-60000 on the monthly basis to the recruited persons.
For the selection, the organization will arrange the two rounds.
- Merit list
- Personal Interview
Official Website: Go to the SAI official portal @https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online for SAI (Sports Authority Of India) Recruitment 2022
- Open the organization’s official portal.
- Read all the notification details from there.
- Apply for the post online.
- Complete all the details in the form online.
- Upload all the necessary docs, certificates, pp, and the signature online under the form in the right format.
- Deposit your application form online before the end date.
Essential Links to Consider for SAI (Sports Authority Of India) Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Advertisement||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: The nominees who are desired to apply can deposit their application form online.