SAIL, the Steel Authority of India, is seeking 245 individuals to join as Management Trainees. For the operator of its Plants/Units and Mines throughout India, the individuals will be employed under Technical Posts in the E1 grade in a variety of Engineering disciplines.
Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining positions are open. Applicants who are interested in applying for the SAIL MT Jobs 2022 must hold an engineering degree in the relevant subject.
SAIL Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Post name||Management Trainees|
|Application form submission closing date||23rd November 2022|
SAIL Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
- Metallurgical Engineering: 52
- Chemical Engineering: 14
- Mining Engineering: 26
- Mechanical Engineering: 65
- Electrical Engineering: 59
- Civil Engineering: 16
- Instrumentation Engineering: 13
- Metallurgy, mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical, instrumentation, or mining engineering degree with 65% in one of the seven engineering fields
- The applicant has to show up for the 2022 Graduate Aptitude in Engineering Exam.
- The aspirant’s age must be from 18 years to 28 years
- A monthly salary of Rs. 50,000 would be given to the management trainee.
- They would be paid Rs. 60000 to 180000 following the course.
The applicants will be chosen based on their performance in the GATE 2022 exam. The candidates will be hired as assistant managers when the training is through.
Official website: sail.co.in
How to Apply For SAIL Jobs 2022
- Visit SAIL’s official website at sail.co.in.
- Register if you haven’t already
- Register with your account.
- Step by step, complete the application procedure by submitting the relevant confirmations and documents.
- Remit fee
- Once all the information is complete, submit the application.
- Do the application form printout.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about SAIL Notification
|Q. What are the SAIL Jobs Important Dates for 2022?|
|A. The deadline to apply online for these positions is November 23, 2022.|
|Q. What Positions Are Available for the SAIL Recruitment in 2022?|
|A. 245 Management Trainees vacancies are there.|