The announcement was made by the SBI Bank for the recruitment of the various empty seats of the Probationary Officer post. The candidates to apply for the post are advised to read out all the details very carefully before applying. The organization will open the official portal for the form submission soon. The end date will also be released soon by the SBI Bank. The individuals are advised to read out the full article once for the complete information.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||SBI Bank|
|Name of the job||Probationary Officer|
|First Date for applying||Released soon|
|Ending Date for applying||Released soon|
SBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- SBI PO posts: Various vacancies
The candidates who completed their Graduation from the approved institution or university can eligible to apply for the PO Post.
The aspirants between the age of 21 – 30 years are eligible to apply for the post.
- For EWS/General/OBC category: Rs.750
- For SC/PWD/ST category: Nil
The hired nominees will get the remuneration of Rs.36000 – Rs.63840/- on the monthly basis from the Bank.
The SBI Bank will do the aspirant’s selection based on the result of the Personal Interview, Pre exam, and main exam. Later on, the selected applicant will be called for the group discussion.
Official Website: Visit the SBI Bank official portal @https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For SBI Bank Recruitment 2022
- Visit the SBI Bank official portal and find out the notice of the post from the career section.
- Complete your registration there and put all the essential information into the form like age, name, address, email id, qualification, mobile number, and more.
- Attach all the important certificates / documensts / digital signature / passport size photgrpah wiht the form.
- Submit your form before the deadline and make the application fees payment.
- Retain one application form printout for further needs.
Necessary Links to view for SBI Bank Recruitment 2022:
|SBI Bank Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Advertisement||Released soon|
|Apply Online||Released soon|
Note: Read out the notification guidelines properly and do apply.