The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is calling for applicants for the 24 vacant spaces for the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Title||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Start Date For Applying Online||14th July 2022|
|End Date For Applying Online||31st July 2022|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment Complete Details
Vacancy Information: Information Technology (IT) – 24’
- EWS – 1
- UR- 11
- SC – 4
- OBC – 5
- ST – 3
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with a postgraduate degree (with a duration of at least two years) in information technology or computer applications from a reputable university or institute, or a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an engineering degree.
- As of June 30, 2022, the candidate cannot be older than 30 years old; they must have a birthday on or after July 1, 1992.
Salary: Officers in Grade A are paid in the following increments: Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150. (17 years)
- Rs. 1000 as the application fee plus notification fees for UR/OBC/EWSs
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100 as notification fees
- Starting Date for SEBI Grade A Registration: 14 July 2022
- Date of SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam: September 24, 2022
- The deadline for SEBI Grade A registration is 31 July 2022.
- Date of the SEBI Grade A Paper One of Phase 2 and Phase 1 Exam: August 27, 2022
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for SEBI Grade A Phase 1
|MCQ’s based English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, (including certain questions pertaining to the Financial Sector of Simple to Moderate Difficulty), and Test of Reasoning are included in Paper 1.||100||30%||1 hr|
|Paper 2: Subject-specific MCQs pertaining to the stream.||100||40%||40 min|
- For Papers 1 and 2 in Phase I, there will be negative marking (1/4 of the total marks assigned to the question).
- In Phase I, there must be a cut-off of at least 30 percent for Paper 1 (there cannot be a sectional cut-off) and at least 40 percent for Paper 2.
|English (Descriptive Test) Paper 1: A test of drafting abilities||100||30%||1 hour|
|Paper 2: Coding Exam for the Information Technology Stream (Languages: Java, C++, Python)||100||40%||3 hours and 30 minutes ((30 minutes of inactivity plus 180 minutes of the coding test))|
- Only those applicants who are selected to take the Phase II test according to the cutoffs specified in para II will have their performance on Paper 1 (the English Descriptive Test) of the Phase II review.
- In Phase II, there must be a minimum 30 percent cutoff for Paper 1 and a minimum 40 percent cutoff for Paper 2.
Selection Process: The decision-making process will be based on:
- Phase I: Online screening test with two papers for 100 points each.
- Phase II: Online examination (comprised of two papers, each worth 100 marks.)
- The interview in Phase III
How to Fill SEBI Grade A 2022 Online Form:
- Open the “Careers” link on the SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in. Next, click the “APPLY ONLINE” button to bring up a new screen and open the recruitment announcement for the desired posts.
- The “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” is selected from the menu in your registration application.
- By selecting the “Validate your email” and “Save & Next” buttons, you can verify your application’s details and save it.
- Upload your picture, signature, left thumbprint, and handwriting certification. Before clicking “COMPLETE REGISTRATION,” select the Preview tab to view and check the full application form.
- To make a payment, select the “PAYMENT” tab.
- Select “SUBMIT” from the menu.
Important Links To Consider For SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
|Notification||SEBI Grade A Notification Download|
|Apply Online||SEBI Grade A Application Form|
FAQs About SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
|Q. How old must you be to apply for Grade A positions?|
|A. 30 years|
|Q. When is the SEBI Grade A Exam?|
|A. Phase 1: August 27, 2022, Phase 2 lasts till September 24, 2022.|