The Central Armed Police Forces Constable GD application link has been launched by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (CAPFs)
SSC GD Constable Notification Overview:
|Name of the company||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post name||Constable GD|
|Application form submission closing date||30th November 2022|
SSC GD Constable Jobs 2022 Full Information–
- CISF (Central Industrial Security Force): Female: 10, Male: 90
- SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal): Female: 243, Male: 1041
- AR (Assam Rifleman): Female: —, Male: 1697
- NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau): 164
- BSF (Border Security Force): Female: 1575, Male: 8922
- CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force): Female: 532, Male: 8380
- ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police): Female: 242, Male: 1371
- SSF (Secretariat Security Force): Female: 25, Male: 78
- Candidates must have completed the 10th grade from a reputable school or board.
- The age range for candidates must be from 18 to 23 years
Physical Standard Test:
|Standard||Female Candidates||Male Candidates|
|Height ( SC, General, & OBC)||157||170|
|Height ( ST )||150||162.5|
|Chest Expansion (SC, General, & OBC)||N/A||80/ 5|
( ST )
|N/A||76 / 5|
Physical Efficiency Test:
Men: 5 kilometers in 24 minutes (1.6 kilometers in 6 12 minutes for Ladakh region contestants).
Women: 1.6 km in 8 1/2 minutes (800 meters in 4 minutes for Ladakh region contestants)
- The exam will be administered online.
- The exam will last one hour.
- A negative marking will result in 0.50 marks.
The hiring procedure will include:
- Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Medical Examination (DME/RME)
- Document Verification
Official website: ssc.nic.in
How to Apply For SSC GD Constable Jobs 2022
- Step 1: Go to the commission’s website, ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Sign up for an account by selecting “New User?” If you haven’t already, click Register Now.
- Step 3: Enter your “Registration Number” and password to access the online system.
- Step 4: Select “Apply”
- Step 5: Add Additional Information.
- Step 6:Your most current photo and signature need to be uploaded
- Step 7: Carefully read the declaration, and if you accept it, check the “I agree” box. Complete the captcha code.
- Step 8: Review and validate the data you have supplied.
- Step9: In this step, the application fee is paid
- Step 10: Take a hardcopy of the application for your own records
|Official website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about SSC GD Constable Jobs 2022
|When must applications be submitted for the SSC GD Constable position in 2022?|
|A. 30th November 2022|
|How many positions will be filled by the SSC GD Constable Recruitment in 2022?|
|A. 24369 Constable GD vacancies are opened.|