On April 3, 2023, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued the combined graduate-level examination. According to the SSC CGL test announcement, the commission has listed open Group B and Group C vacancies in various Ministries, Departments, and Organisations in India.
SSC CGL Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||ASO, Inspector, and Other (Group-B and Group-C)|
|Applications End Date||03rd May 2023|
SSC CGL Jobs 2023 Various Info–
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Section Officer/Central Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer/Railway
- Assistant Section Officer/Electronics & IT
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Inspector/Preventive Officer/CBIC
- Assistant Section Officer/IB
- Assistant Section Officer/External Affairs
- Tax Assistant
- Assistant Section Officer/AFHQ
- Postal Assistant
- Junior Statistical Officer
The candidates are invited to apply for the SSC CGL recruitment 2023 for various vacancies. The candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution, university, college, or board.
- For Some Group B Posts- The age range is 18-30 Years
- For Some Group B Posts- The age range is 20-30 Years
- For Some Group B, Posts-The age range is 18-32 Years
- For Some Group C Posts- The age range is 18-30 Years
- For Some Group C Posts- The age range is 18-27 Years
- For Women, SC, ST, EWS, PWD, ESM, and Ex-Servicemen, there is no fee;
- For Everyone Else, Rs. 100
- For Some Group B Posts- The salary range is Rs 47600 to 151100
- For Some Group B Posts- The salary range is Rs 44900 to 142400
- For Some Group B Posts- The salary range is Rs 35400 to 112400
- For Some Group C Posts- The salary range is Rs 29200 to 92300
- For Some Group C Posts- The salary range is Rs 25500 to 81100
To be chosen for the CGL 2023 test, candidates must pass the SSC CGL Tier-I, SSC CGL Tier-II, or interview exams.
Official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Application Process For SSC CGL Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to www.ssc.nic.in, the SSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Admit Card’ tab.
- Step 3: Click on the link to the appropriate SSC regional or sub-local webpage there.
- Step 4: Select the link for the admission card.
- Step 5: Enter your user ID and password on the login screen and submit the information.
- Step 6: Your screen will display the SSC CGL admission card.
- Step 7: Print out your SSC CGL admission card after downloading it.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about SSC CGL Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the SSC Jobs 2023 online registration begin?|
|Ans. 03rd April 2023|
|Q. How many total positions are present for the SSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 7500 ASO, Inspector, and Other (Group-B and Group-C) posts|