SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2022: The notification was published by the Staff Selection Commission on their official portal. The organization is looking for 6000+ candidates to fill the Havaldar and Multitasking post. The application forms for these posts will accept from the 22nd of March 2022 till the 30th of April 2022. The applicants are advised to read out the upcoming para to get all the necessary details about the recruitment.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Havaldar and Multitasking|
|First Date for Applying||22.03.2022|
|Ending Date for Applying||30.04.2022|
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2022: Full Details
The aspirants who have completed their Matrics from any of the approved universities or institutions can apply for the post.
- Lowest age for applying: 18 years
- Higher age for apply: 25 years
- For the Female and another category: Nil
- For OBC and general category: Rs.100/-
The hired nominees will receive the salary as per the 1 Level which is Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 per month.
The applicants will get selected based on their performance in the following stages:
- Descriptive exam
- Written exam MCQ Based
- Verification of the documents.
Official Website: Visit the SSC official website @https://ssc.nic.in/ for the any details.
Steps To Apply Online For SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2022
- Visit the SSC official portal and find out the notification to apply.
- Read the instruction for applying and check out the suitability for applying.
- Complete all the instructions under the application form rightly.
- Attach the copies of the necessary certificates and documents with the form.
- Submit your form before the end date and keep the application no. and pass for the future.
- Do the payment process rightly and retain its slip.
Important Links to Check for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2022:
|SSC Official portal||View Here|
|Official Advertisement||View Here|
|Link for Apply||View Here|
Note: The aspirants are advised to apply carefully for the recruitment.