Staff Selection Commission is searching for eligible applicants to fill the vacancies of the Havaldar and Multitasking posts. The seats to be filled for the Havaldar and Multitasking post are 6000+. The candidate who is interested for apply can submit their form from 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022. The individuals for the complete information are suggested to fully check this article.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Havaldar and Multitasking|
|Applications submitted from||22.03.2022|
|Applications submitted till||30.04.2022|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Age Limit Information:
- Upper age for applying for the post: 25 years
- Lower age for applying for the post: 18 years
Educational Qualifications Required:
The candidates who have done their 10th with good marks from any of the recognized boards or school can submit their form for recruitment.
- For OBC and general category applicants: Rs.100/-
- For the Female and other nominees: Nil
The organization will pay the salary of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 every month to the selected individuals for this post.
The selection method adopted to select the candidates are:
- Written exam MCQ Based
- Descriptive exam
- Verification of the documents.
Official Website: To get any information, visit the organization’s website @https://ssc.nic.in/.
How To Apply For Recruitment of Staff Selection Commission 2022 Online
- Open the website of the SSC and apply from there.
- Read out the post of the recruitment and do apply.
- Put all the required information into the form online.
- Affixed all the important documents and certificates into the form.
- Recheck once the fille details and deposit it by the end date.
- Kindly save the password of your id and the slip of the application fees submission.
Important Links to Check for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022:
|SSC Official portal||See Here|
|Official Advertisement||See Here|
|Link for Apply||See Here|
Note: The individuals are recommended to check out the recruitment advertisement before applying.