For a variety of stenographer roles, the Staff Selection Committee is accepting applications (SSC).
For the positions of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group B, Non-Gazetted) as well as stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group C) for different Ministries, Depts, and Organizations within the Indian Government. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is accepting applications from qualified applicants.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Important Notes
|Organization Official Name||Staff Selection Committee|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grades C & D|
|Number of total Vacancies||To be updated|
|End Date||September 5, 2022|
SSC hiring 2022: Important Notes
- Stenographer Grades C & D
- Candidates must have completed the 12th grade, or the equivalent, from a reputable Board or Institution.
- Stenographer Grade C: As of Jan 1, 2022, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30, which means they should have been conceived around January 1, 1994, – January 1, 2004, respectively.
- Candidates for the Stenographer Grade D position should be between the same ages of eighteen and 27 since about January 1, 2022, meaning they should have been conceived between February 1, 1995, and January 1, 2004.
- Only Rs. 100/- for Candidates from Scheduled Tribes (ST), Schedule Castes (SC), Individuals with Disabilities (PwD), and Former (ESM) who are female, eligible for reservations, and belong to these groups are exempt from paying the application fee. Online fee payments are accepted until September 6, 2022, at midnight.
- According to the norms given in the notification.
Candidates will be chosen by the SSC based on a written exam and an interview.
Official Web Address:
For more information, please visit the Click Here.
Steps For SSC Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- Only application forms should be filed by candidates through the Staff Selection Commission’s official site, ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates are needed to provide supporting documentation to the online application system.
- Kindly direct to the Official notification, which is linked below, for specific instructions.
Links You Should Follow for Recruitment in 2022:
|website Link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
Answers to questions on the hiring process:
|Q. How can I access the primary website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. How long in advance do application forms need to be submitted?|
|A. September 05, 2022|