The Supreme Court of India is inviting various aspirants for the filling of 210 vacancies for the Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) Position. Assuming candidates fulfill the requirements and are keen on the points of interest of the position, they might peruse the notification and deposit a web-based application. The connections that will guide you towards the authority notice and the web-based application interaction can likewise be found at this article’s end.
Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Supreme Court Of India|
|Post Title||Junior Court Assistant|
|Start Date for Applying Online||18th June 2022|
|Last Date for Applying Online||10th July 2022|
Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant Complete Details
- Junior Court Assistant: 210
- Aspirants Must Have done Bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged University and must know about the Computer operation
- The minimum and maximum age of the aspirants must be 18 years and 30 years respectively.
- The guidelines stipulate how age relaxation is offered.
- For candidates who are general, EWS/ OBC, the fee is Rs. 500
- For candidates who are SC/ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen/Freedom Fighters, the fee is Rs. 250
- Payment Method (Online): Using an Online Method
How to Fill Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant 2022 Online Form:
- The starting step is to check the organization’s website.
- The notice for the important postings should be found and downloaded straight away.
- The particulars of the errands are then investigated.
- The members are requested to go through the application form.
- When the application is deposited, the method is done.
Important Links To Consider For Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant 2022 Online Form:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs About Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant 2022:
|Q. What will the selection criteria be for the Supreme Court’s hiring of junior assistants in 2022?|
|A. The following is a description of the 2022 Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment process:
|Q. How can I apply for the Supreme Court of India’s 2022 hiring process?|
|A. The exact link provided in this post will take you to the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 application form.|
|Q. What is the last date for applications to the Supreme Court of India’s 2022 Recruitment?|
|A. Application submissions must be received by July 10, 2022.|