The applications are invited by the Supreme Court of India for the 25 empty seats of the Court Assistant (Junior Translator) post. The candidates who can easily translate one language into another language can apply for the recruitment before the deadline. The eligible contenders can apply for the recruitment from the 18th of April 2022 to the 14th of May 2022. For the complete information, check out this complete article.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Posts Name||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.05.2022|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Court Assistant (Junior Translator) post: 25 vacancies
The Supreme Court of India will hire those applications who completed their Degree / Diploma in the Translation Language from any approved university or college.
- Least age limit: is 18 years
- Highest age limit: 32 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PH category: Rs.250/-
- For the General/OBC category Rs.500/-
The hired individuals will receive a salary of Rs.44900/- every month from the organization.
The Supreme Court of India will do the selection of the nominees based on the result of the following stages:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Typing Speed Test
Official Website: Go to the organization’s website @https://main.sci.gov.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Open the Supreme Court of India official portal and check out all the information on it.
- Apply for the post online before the end date at the official portal.
- Click Oo the already registered option, if you are already registered.
- Complete all the information in every column rightly.
- Attached are all the important docs and certificates with the form.
- Pay the application fees and save the receipt of the application fees submission.
- Deposit your form before the deadline to grab the post.
Important Links to Consider for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: The organization will accept the application form in the online mode.