Teaching Jobs Recruitment: For academic positions, AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Guwahati, JSSC Jharkhand, BUAT Banda, etc. are looking for candidates. Qualified individuals can submit their online applications at the official website. Various vacancies for Teachers, Assistant Professors, Faculty, JRF, Principals, and others are provided in this article. Qualified applicants must check the guidelines/requirements given in the announcement prior to applying.
Teaching Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Guwahati, JSSC Jharkhand, BUAT Banda, OPSC, TISS Tata InstituteMotilal Nehru College, CSIR UGC, AIIMS Raebareli, etc.|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Faculty, Post Graduate Teacher, Faculty, Lecturer, JRF, Principal, etc.|
|Closing Date for Application Form||Check Below|
Teaching Jobs Recruitment Posts & Vacancy Details
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment: 121 Posts
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment: 100 Posts
- JSSC Jharkhand Recruitment: 3120 Posts
- BUAT Banda University Recruitment: 37 Posts
- OPSC Lecturer Recruitment: 224 Posts
- TISS Tata Institute Recruitment: 19 Posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment: 88 Posts
- CSIR UGC Recruitment: Various Posts
- AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment: 91 Posts
Candidates for the aforementioned teaching positions must also have passed the 12th grade and hold a BEd or DEd from an accredited institution or university.
Potential workers must fall within the age range of 18 and 40 in order to work for any of the teaching departments.
The CUH, Samagra Shiksha, AWES, Andhra Pradesh (AP) DSC, NIT, and other teaching areas give up-and-comers an attractive compensation rate and various allowances.
The following criteria will be used to choose the applicants:
- A computer-based test
- Checking of Documents
How to apply for Teaching Jobs Recruitment Online:
- Before applying, the candidate must read the entire departmental notice.
- The candidate must visit the department’s official website before deciding on the best recruitment strategy.
- The applicant must then complete all of the application form’s data areas.
- Make sure everything is correct before submitting your application.
- Correct the error before submitting it, as changes cannot be done once the final version is sent.
- Then cover any required application form fees.
- Finally, send your application to the address provided.