Apply for the 164 positions for Multitasking Staff and DEO in Bihar. There are now 164 unfilled positions at Tata Memorial Center, and walk-in interviews will be used to fill them. The TMC career page on the official government website, tmc.gov.in recruitment 2022, should be visited by all qualified applicants. December 14, 2022, is the last day to present for a walk-in interview.
TMC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post name||Data Entry Operator (DEO), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Nurse, Technical Officer, Research Assistant, and others|
|Application form end date||14th December 2022|
TMC Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
- Technical Officer: 02
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 12
- Data Entry Operator: 38
- Technical Coordinator (Medical): 01
- Field Investigator:02
- Technical Coordinator (Data): 01
- Research Assistant: 01
- Nurse: 24
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Patient Assistant: 38
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 38
- Pharmacist: 06
- A certificate or degree from an acknowledged institution/Board comparable to the 10th, 12th, B.Sc. in nursing, BAMS, BDS, BHMS, Diploma, GNM, MCA, or MDS is required for applicants.
- The applicant’s age information are given in the official notification.
- Technical Officer: The aspirants will get Rs. 45,000 – 60,000/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): The aspirants will get Rs. 10,000 – 15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: The salary will be Rs. 12,000 – 15,000/-
- Technical Coordinator (Medical): The aspirants will get Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
- Field Investigator: The aspirants will get Rs. 12,000/-
- Technical Coordinator (Data): The aspirants will get Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
- Research Assistant: The aspirants will get Rs. 25,000 – 40,000/-
- Nurse: The aspirants will get Rs. 18,000 – 22,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: The aspirants will get Rs. 12,000 – 15,000/-
- Patient Assistant: The aspirants will get Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/-
- Pharmacist: The aspirants will get Rs. 20,000 – 22,000/-
There is no need to pay any fee.
- The applicants will get selected on a written test and interview basis.
Official website: tmc.gov.in
Application Process For TMC Jobs 2022
- First, go to the official website at tmc.gov.in and search for the TMC Careers or Recruitment that you intend to apply for.
- The most recent job notification for Multi Tasking Staff, DEO, may be found there.
- The recruitment guidelines should be carefully read.
- Fill out the application completely.
- On December 14, 2022, show up for the walk-in interview at the location below with the required paperwork.
Address: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital And Research Centre, Shri Krishna Medical College And Hospital Campus, Umanagar, Muzaffarpur (Bihar) – 842004
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
FAQs about TMC Jobs 2022
|Q.1 When is the closing date for TMC Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. 14th December 2022|
|Q.2 How many positions were offered through the TMC Jobs 2022 Notification?|
|Ans. There are 164 vacant spaces for various posts.|