The Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission has opened the online application procedure for assistant professor jobs. Visit the UPHESC website, uphesc.org, to apply for the positions if you are interested and qualified. A total of 917 positions are up for filling thanks to this recruitment drive. The applicant should be notified that the application deadline is August 7, 2022. The application cost must be paid in whole before August 8, 2022.
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC), Prayagraj|
|Name Of Post||
|Start Date For Online Applications||09th July 2022|
|Last date For Online Application||07th August 2022|
UPHESC Recruitment Full Information
- The applicants must have earned a PG/ NET/ SLET/Ph.D./ SET in a suitable field.
- The applicant’s highest age should be 62 years.
- According to the rules, there is an age relaxation.
- 2000 rupees for general, OB/EWS, and 1000 rupees for SC/ST candidates.
- Modality of Payment: Online
- Beginning on September 7, 2022, for online registration and payment of fees
- The deadline for online registration is July 8, 2022.
- The deadline for fee payment is August 8, 2022.
- Last day for hard copies: October 8, 2022
Application Procedure For UPHESC Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
- The association’s official website needs to be reviewed first.
- Next, find the notice for the relevant postings and download it.
- The subtleties of the desired posts are then carefully examined to discover more.
- The candidates ought to then finish presenting their applications.
- Finally, the application form needs to be deposited.
Essential Links For UPHESC Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs About UPHESC Recruitment 2022:
|Q. What is the Uphesc exam?|
|A. The Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission administers the UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam to select qualified applicants for the Assistant Professor positions available in the state’s various colleges. This exam is the extremely sought-after ones for teaching jobs.|
|Q. What is the UPHESC’s official website?|
|A. https://uphesc.org/hi/advertisementis the official website.|
|Q. Who can apply to be an assistant professor?|
|A. Candidates for the positions must hold a master’s degree from an Indian university in the relevant, pertinent, or related field with a minimum grade point average of 55%, or a similar degree from a foreign university that has been authorized. Candidates must be under 62 years of age to be considered for the post.|
|Q. What is the last date to apply for the posts that are given?|
|A. 07th August 2022|