The most recent job announcement from the UPSC organization is shown here. 160 vacancies for nine positions total, according to an announcement from the UPSC organization. JTS, Engineer, and Others are the open roles. Candidates who meet the qualifications outlined in the UPSC notification may submit their applications for the positions before December 1, 2022.
UPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||UPSC|
|Post name||JTS, Engineer, and Other|
|Applications Form submission closing date||01st December 2022|
UPSC Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
- Senior Agricultural Engineer- 07
- Assistant Director- 13
- Assistant Hydrogeologist- 70
- Assistant Geologist- 09
- Assistant Geophysicist-01
- Lecturer- 09
- Agricultural Engineer- 01
- Assistant Chemist- 21
- Junior Time Scale- 29
If a candidate has a degree in law, social work, agriculture, mechanical engineering, or a master’s degree in chemistry from a recognized school or university, they are eligible to apply for the UPSC job in 2022.
Applicants must be in the age group of 18 and 40 and are eligible to apply for the position.
- Rs 25 For the Others Category
- No fee For SC/ST/PwBD/Women category
- Senior Agricultural Engineer- The applicant will get as per Pay Level-11
- Agricultural Engineer- The applicant will get as per Pay Level-07
- Assistant Hydrogeologist- The applicant will get as per Pay Level- 07
- Junior Time Scale- The applicant will get as per Pay Level-10
- For the remaining posts- The applicant will get as per Pay Level-08
The UPSC organization will either conduct a recruitment test or an interview to select the candidates for the aforementioned positions.
Official website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to Apply For UPSC Jobs 2022
- To get the notice for the Sr Agriculture Assistant and other positions, the motivated nominees first had to visit the UPSC website.
- Verify adv no. 21/2022.
- Then click on the UPSC website’s link for online registration.
- When filling out the application, choose the position name according to your qualifications.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately next.
- Download the scans of the necessary documents, certificates, etc., and pay the fee.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about UPSC Jobs 2022
|Q. What is the total number of vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. 160 JTS, Engineer, and Other posts are avialble.|
|Q. What is the closing date for UPSC Recruitment 2022 applications?|
|Ans. 01st December 2022|