The Union Public Service Commission announced the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 on April 19, 2023. To fill 1261 positions, the notification for the joint medical service exam has been made public. Through the Combined Medical Service Examination, candidates will be hired. Between April 19, 2023, and May 9, 2023, up-and-comers who are eligible and interested may submit an online application.
UPSC CMS Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|End Date for Applications||09th May 2023|
UPSC CMS Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- The grade for Medical Officers in the General Duty Sub-cadre of Medical Officers in the Central Health Service: 584
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 01
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in South Delhi, East Delhi, North Delhi Municipal Corporation: 376
Candidates may submit an application for the UPSC CMS notice for the Medical Officer position if they have earned an MBBS degree from an institution, university, or college recognized by MCI.
- Medical Officers in GDMO- The applicant must be 35 Years
- GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council- The applicant must be 32 Years
- Assistant Divisional MO in Railway- The applicant must be 32 Years
- GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi- The applicant must be 32 Years
- No Fee For SC/ST/Female/PwBD
- Rs 200 For Others
- Medical Officers in GDMO- The aspirant will get Rs 56100-177500 + NPA
- GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council- The aspirant will get Rs 56100-177500 + NPA
- Assistant Divisional MO in Railway- The aspirant will get Rs 56100-177500 + NPA
- GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi- The aspirant will get Rs 15600-39100+GP of Rs 5400
In order to be chosen for the MO/GDMO positions in Delhi and other positions through UPSC, the nominees must pass the CMS written Exam and interview.
Official website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations/
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Jobs 2023
- Candidates must use the UPSC website, www.upsc.gov.in, to submit their online applications.
- Click here to apply on the web.
- Competitors should incorporate a substantial telephone number and email address upon enlistment.
- To log in, use your registration number and password that you generated.
- Complete the application structure with the vital subtleties.
- Upload the required documents as scanned copies.
- The applications may be submitted up to May 09, 2023, at 6:00 PM.
- Select “Final Submit”
- The candidates must print out their whole application after submitting their online applications.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about UPSC CMS Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the application process end date for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 09th May 2023|
|Q. How many positions are available overall for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 1261 Medical Officer posts are there|