The UPSC holds the Combined Medical Services (CMS) examination to select candidates for various healthcare officer positions within Indian government agencies. There are 1261 open positions in all for UPSC CMS Exam Jobs 2023. The UPSC website accepts online applications from interested candidates.
UPSC CMS Exam Notification Highlights:
|Name of the Company||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job name||Medical Officer and Other|
|Applications End Date||09th May 2023|
UPSC CMS Exam Jobs 2023 Various Info–
- Cate-01/Medical Officers in GDMO- 584
- Cate-02/GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council- 01
- Cate-02/Assistant Divisional MO in Railway- 300
- Cate-03/GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi- 376
Candidates may submit an application for the UPSC CMS notice for the Medical Officer position if they have earned an MBBS degree from an institution, university, or college recognized by MCI.
- Cate-02/Assistant Divisional MO in Railway- The applicant’s age must be 32 Years
- Cate-01/Medical Officers in GDMO- The applicant’s age must be 35 Years
- Cate-03/GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi- The applicant’s age must be 32 Years
- Cate-02/GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council- The applicant’s age must be 32 Years
- No Fee For SC/ST/Female/PwBD
- Rs 200 For Others
- Cate-02/Assis Divisional MO in Railway- The salary will be Rs 56100-177500 + NPA
- Cate-01/Medical Officers in GDMO- The salary will be Rs 56100-177500 + NPA
- Cate-03/GDMO in Municipal Corporation of Delhi- The salary will be Rs 15600-39100+GP of Rs 5400
- Cate-02/GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council- The salary will be Rs 56100-177500 + NPA
In order to be chosen for the MO/GDMO positions in Delhi and other positions through UPSC, the nominees must pass the CMS written Exam and interview.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Exam Jobs 2023
- Visit the UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) page as the first step.
- Step 2: Select “New Registration” and sign up for an account.
- Step 3: To apply for the UPSC Exam, click the link. Go forward after carefully reading the directions.
- Step 4. After logging in, complete the UPSC CMS Application Form.
- Step 5. Upload your scanned photo, signature, and photo ID evidence in the appropriate format.
- Pay the application cost according to the category in step six.
- Step 7: Submit your application and print a copy for your records.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about UPSC CMS Exam Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the UPSC Jobs 2023 online registration open?|
|Ans. 19th April 2023|
|Q. When may applications be submitted for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 09th May 2023|