A total of 2693 positions have been declared by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) for the position of Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant). Aspirants must deposit their applications on the commission’s website, upsssc.gov.in, starting on August 3, 2022, in order to be considered for this chance. The last date for correction of the error in the application is 31st August 2022. It should be mentioned that the applicants must have completed the PET 2021, or Preliminary Eligibility Test. The last section of this page contains the key links.
UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Title||Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika)|
|Beginning date for registering online and fee payment||03rd August 2022|
|Last date for registering online||24th August 2022|
|Last date for correction of the error in the application||31st August 2022|
UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Complete Details
- Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree.
- Consult the announcement for further information regarding qualifications.
- The minimum and the maximum age of the contenders must be 21 years and 40 years respectively
- Age relaxations are in place as given in the rules.
- For all the candidates, the fee is Rs. 20
- Payment Method (Online): Using an Online Method (Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan/Net banking/SBI Collect)
How to Fill UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) 2022 Online Form:
- The starting step is to check the organization’s website.
- The notice for the important postings should be found and downloaded straight away.
- The particulars of the errands are then investigated.
- It is suggested that the members should go with the reading of the application form.
- When the application is deposited, the method is done.
Important Links To Consider For UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) 2022 Online Form:
|Apply Online||Available on 03rd August 2022|
|Official Website||Click here|
FAQs About UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) 2022:
|Q. From when the aspirants can start applying for the UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Posts?|
|A. The application procedure will begin on 03rd August 2022.|
|Q. What is the UPSSSC’s salary?|
|A. For positions with salaries above Pay Scale 1 (5200-20200) Grade Pay 1900 and below Pay Scale 2 (9300-34800)including Grade Pay of 4600, UPSSSC PET exams are held.|
|Q. What is the role of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)?|
|A. The state agency is authorized to conduct civil service examinations for postings to different Group C and Group D jobs in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC).|