On May 18, 2023, the All India Institute of Ayurveda will hold a recruiting event for a number of non-teaching positions. 31 positions in various non-teaching fields are open at AIIA Ayurveda Institute.
AIIA Ayurveda Institute Notification Highlights:
|Company Name||All India Institute of Ayurveda|
|Applications End Date||20th June 2023|
AIIA Ayurveda Institute Jobs 2023 Full Information–
- Yoga Instructor- 04
- Accountant- 03
- Assistant Admin Officer- 01
- Radiology Assistant – 01
- Lab Attendant- 10
- Lower Division Clerk- 02
- Lab Assistant – 11
Candidates for the AIIA organization Non-Teaching positions must have earned a graduate degree, a degree in yoga, a BCOM or BBA in 12th grade, or a diploma in MLT from a recognized institute, college, or university.
- Yoga Instructor- The age needs to be 30 Years
- Accountant- The age needs to be 30 Years
- Assistant Admin Officer- The age needs to be 35 Years
- Radiology Assistant – The age needs to be 25 Years
- Lab Attendant- The age needs to be 28 Years
- Lower Division Clerk- The age needs to be 28 Years
- Lab Assistant – The age needs to be 28 Years
- Rs 250 For SC/ST
- Rs 500 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- No Fee For PH
- Yoga Instructor- The salary will be as per Pay Level 06
- Accountant- The salary will be as per Pay Level 06
- Assistant Admin Officer- The salary will be as per Pay Level 06
- Radiology Assistant – The salary will be as per Pay Level 05
- Lab Attendant- The salary will be as per Pay Level 02
- Lower Division Clerk- The salary will be as per Pay Level 02
- Lab Assistant – The salary will be as per Pay Level 06
The AIIA organization will choose the candidates for the different Group B and Group C non-teaching positions based on the information provided on the application form or during an interview.
Official website: https://aiia.gov.in/
Application Process For AIIA Ayurveda Institute Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to aiia.gov.in, the All India Institute of Ayurveda’s official website.
- Step 2: From the website, pick the News section, then click the non-teaching post’s advertisement number.
- Step 3: To save and print the application, click Application Form II.
- Step 4: Complete the necessary information and attach the necessary papers.
- Send the required paperwork to “The Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura Road, New Delhi-11076” in step five.
|Official Website||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about AIIA Ayurveda Institute Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the AIIA Jobs online application period start?|
|Ans. 18th May 2023|
|Q. What time period is the AIIA Jobs application period open?|
|Ans. 20th June 2023|