The technician, weaver, and master reeler interviews have been publicized by the Central Silk Board (CSB). On May 29 or May 30, 2023, the CSB interview will be held in a number of locations. To fill 72 Master Reeler positions, CSB will conduct a recruiting campaign. To apply for CSB positions, you only need to have completed your eighth grade. Candidates may attend the interview at CSB Bangalore if they hold an 8th-class qualification certificate or a higher qualification and have two years of related experience (silk reeling, for example). Find out more about the CSB positions below.
Central Silk Board Notification Highlights:
|Central Silk Board
|30th May 2023
Central Silk Board Jobs 2023 Full Information–
Technician/Weaver/ Master Reeler- 72
Candidates may attend the interview at CSB Bangalore if they hold an 8th-class qualification certificate or a higher qualification and have two years of related experience (silk reeling, for example).
- The age requirement for nominees to participate in the CSB recruiting process is greater than 21 years old.
- The applicants will not be charged a fee to attend the interview in one of CSB’s many offices.
Selected technicians at the CSB will get a salary of Rs. 18000 per month in addition to an extra Rs. 3000.
Based on how well they do in the interview, the company will hire candidates for the CSB Technician/Weaver positions.
Official website: https://csb.gov.in/
Application Process For Central Silk Board Jobs 2023
- Candidates must first visit the CSB website, which is located at csb.gov.in.
- You should Tap on the notification Details for the CSB online registration form for 142 posts when you see it.
- You must now fill out your personal information and upload your photo, signature, and supporting documents.
- Pay your exam fee, then send your application.
- Save a copy of your application fee.
FAQs about Central Silk Board Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the interview be available for the desired jobs?
|Ans. 29th May 2023 and 30th May 2023
|Q. What is the procedure for selecting the applicants for the CSB Jobs 2023?