The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is accepting applications for positions as an apprentice. The application procedure was launched by DRDO on June 13; interested parties can submit their applications via drdo.gov.in. The registration period will end on June 28. 62 apprentice positions for various disciplines have been released by DRDO NSTL.
DRDO NSTL Notification Details:
|Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
|Diploma, Graduate, & ITI Apprentice
|End date For Applications
|28th June 2023
DRDO NSTL Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Graduate Apprentice-28
- Trade Apprentice-11
- Diploma Apprentice-13
Contenders for the Apprentice positions probably procured a BE/BTech/Diploma in Engineering or an ITI in an important region from a perceived establishment, school, or college.
Candidates for the Apprentice positions should be younger than 18.
The fee components are not mentioned in the DRDO notification for Apprentice jobs.
- Graduate Apprentice- The aspirants will receive Rs 9000
- Trade Apprentice- The aspirants will receive a salary as per the rules
- Diploma Apprentice- The aspirants will receive Rs 8000
In accordance with their qualification scores for the DRDO NSTL rankings, the candidates would receive preference for the Apprentice job.
Official website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
Application Process For DRDO NSTL Jobs 2023
- Candidates must obtain Annexure A from the DRDO’s official website at https://www.drdo.gov.in/careers and register on the DRDO portal.
- Send a scanned copy of your application in the format specified (Annexure-A) to the following email address: [email protected].
- Candidates must provide accurate information in all of the application’s areas along with a scanned copy of Annexure A.
- At the time of selection and document verification, candidates must present their authentic certificates.
- Candidates must bring a signed hardcopy of the application along with the originals of the documents uploaded online when they first join NSTL, Visakhapatnam.
- Entries accepted after the cutoff date won’t be considered.
FAQs about DRDO NSTL Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the online enrollment session for the association start?
|Ans. 13th June 2023
|Q. When must applications be submitted for the open positions?
|Ans. After 15 days