IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023: In an endeavor to further develop its workforce, the renowned Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Kanpur has offered a golden opportunity for employment seekers in 2023. If you’re hoping to pursue a rewarding career in administration and education, this might be your ticket to success. Let’s explore the specifics of this outstanding hiring initiative.
IIT Kanpur Notification Info:
|Company Name||IIT Kanpur|
|Posts Name||Dy Registrar, Registrar, and Other|
|Applications End Date||16th September 2023|
IIT Kanpur Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Registrar- 01
- Jr Engineer/Civil- 03
- Dy Registrar- 05
- Jr Technical Supt.- 08
- Executive Engg- 05
- Safety Officer- 01
- Assistant Counselor- 06
- Medical Officer- 02
- Assistant Registrar- 06
- Hall Mngt Officer- 04
- Assistant Executive Engg- 02
For the different employment openings at IIT, candidates must hold a graduation degree, a postgraduate degree, a PhD, an MBBS, a diploma in engineering, a BE/BTech, or a 12th-grade diploma.
- Registrar- 57 Years
- Jr Engineer/Civil- 21-35 Years
- Dy Registrar- 21-50 Years
- Jr Technical Supt.- 21-35 Years
- Executive Engg- 21-50 Years
- Safety Officer- 21-45 Years
- Assistant Counselor- 21-45 Years
- Medical Officer- 21-45 Years
- Assistant Registrar- 21-45 Years
- Hall Mngt Officer- 21-45 Years
- Assistant Executive Engg- 21-45 Years
Application fees for employment at IIT in 2023 are not required.
- Registrar- Pay Level 14
- Jr Engineer/Civil- 21- Pay Level 06
- Dy Registrar- Pay Level 12
- Jr Technical Supt.- Pay Level 06
- Executive Engg- Pay Level 12
- Safety Officer- Pay Level 10
- Assistant Counselor- Pay Level 10
- Medical Officer- Pay Level 10
- Assistant Registrar- Pay Level 10
- Hall Mngt Officer- Pay Level 10
- Assistant Executive Engg- Pay Level 10
The candidates should begin preparing for the interview stage in order to be selected for the positions listed above.
Official Portal: https://www.iitk.ac.in/
Application Process For IIT Kanpur Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- On the homepage of the website, look for the “Apply Online” link.
- Click the relevant link after you’ve found it.
- Fill out the form with your name, birthday, and any pertinent data.
- Submit your information.
- You’ll be sent to another website.
- Your computer screen now displays the form that you just submitted.
- Make a physical copy of it and store a PDF version of it for future use.
FAQs about IIT Kanpur Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the starting date for the application procedure?|
|Ans. 15th August 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 16th October 2023|