The much-anticipated Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 50 notification was simply reported by the Indian Armed Forces. For youngsters who need to enlist in the Indian Armed Forces as officials in the specialized branch, the TES is a popular confirmation program. Indian Army TES 50 Warning 2023 is currently tolerating web applications from qualified candidates; the cutoff time to do so is July 7, 2023 (expanded).
Indian Army TES 50 Notification Details:
|Name of the Company||Indian Army|
|Jobs Name||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course|
|Applications Closing Date||28th July 2023|
Indian Army TES 50 Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course- 90
Rising stars may decide to join the Indian Army if they completed PCM courses in the 12th grade from an accredited board or school and scored well on the JEE Mains 2023 exam.
Contenders for the Indian Army 2024 should be between the periods of 16.5 and 19.5 years old.
The cost of presenting an application structure is not included in the TES 2024 Course disclosure by the Indian Armed Forces.
The selected up-and-comers who pass the selection stages and complete the preparation will receive remuneration in the amount of Rs 56100.
The SSB will next conduct interviews with the shortlisted candidates. The Indian Army will also arrange for the physical and medical examinations to take place after the interview.
Official Portal: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Application Process For Indian Army TES 50 Jobs 2023
- Stage 1: Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, the Indian Army true site.
- Stage 2: Select “Enlistment” from the menu on the landing page.
- Stage 3: Select the position you need to apply for and painstakingly read the guidelines.
- Stage 4: Snap the “Apply On the Web” choice and finish up the structure with your own data, instructive foundation, work history, and different subtleties.
- Stage 5: Transfer the checked duplicates of the vital desk work, including an identification size photograph, your mark, your scholastic records, and your station endorsement (if relevant).
- Stage 6: Utilize one of the accessible installment choices to pay the application cost.
- Stage 7: Check the application structure for any mistakes or abnormalities.
- Stage 8: Snap “Submit” to wrap up presenting the application.
- Stage 9: Duplicates of the application and installment receipt ought to be made.
FAQs about Indian Army TES 50 Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the application procedure start?|
|Ans. 01st June 2023|
|Q. When should the application procedure be completed?|
|Ans. 28th July 2023|