The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited has posted the J&K Bank Apprentice Jobs 2023 on its official website. Interested candidates who are eligible to apply online must submit their application at www.jkbank.com. The online application process for J&K Bank Jobs 2023 is now open, and the application deadline is September 12, 2023. Scroll down the page for more details on the recruiting drive and the online application link. Every piece of information on the employment process is included in the Apprentice Notification 2023, including important dates, eligibility requirements, the selection process, application costs, etc. Here is the precise URL of the Apprentice Notification PDF document.
J&K Bank Notification Info:
|Company Name||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited|
|Applications End Date||12th September 2023|
J&K Bank Jobs 2023 Full Details–
The applicants are authorized to submit the applications for the Apprentice seats once they have completed the requirements for a graduate degree from the recognized organization/board/school.
Only for the Apprentice position, applicants’ ages may begin at 28 and may not exceed 28.
- Rs 700 For Unreserved
- Rs 500 For Reserved
The candidates who are chosen for the Apprentice positions will earn a stipend of Rs. 7500 in addition to Rs. 1500 each month.
The bank will appoint applicants for the various Apprentice posts in accordance with the written exam results.
Official Portal: https://www.jkbank.com/
Application Process For J&K Bank Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to www.jkbank.com, the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited’s official website.
- Step 2: On the site, click “Engagement of Apprentices” under Career.
- Step 3: If you haven’t already registered, click the “Click here for New Registration” option and fill out the form with your name, phone number, and email address. Your account will then be established.
- Step 4: The J&K Bank for Apprentice Registration form’s new page will be shown.
- Step 5: Complete the necessary information, including Basic Information, a photograph and signature, Details, and Preview, and then upload the necessary papers.
- Step 6: Pay the application fees (for completing the J&K Bank for Apprentice Registration form successfully).
FAQs about J&K Bank Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. 29th August 2023|
|Q. When will be the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 12th September 2023|