On September 2, 2023, the official announcement for NABARD 2023 was made public. There are 150 openings overall, 7 of which are designated for people with disabilities. From this page, you may immediately obtain the NABARD Official Notification. The notice was released on September 2, 2023, and the application procedure for NABARD Assistant Manager 2023 will run until September 23, 2023.
The NABARD Grade A 2023 preliminary test is set for October 16, 2023.
NABARD Grade A Notification Info:
|Company Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Applications End Date||23rd September 2023|
NABARD Grade A Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- General- 77
- Media Specialist- 01
- Computer- 40
- Statistics- 02
- Finance- 15
- Food Processing- 02
- Company Secretary- 03
- Forestry- 02
- Civil Engg- 03
- Geo Info- 02
- Electrical Engg- 03
In order to be considered for the AM positions at NABARD, applicants must provide information about their BE/BTech degree, graduate degree, master’s degree, BSC or MSC, CA or MBA, as well as the name of their specialization.
Candidates who are between the ages of 21 and 30 who have completed their undergraduate degrees are eligible to apply for the AM position at NABARD.
- Rs 150 For SC/ST/PWD
- Rs 850 For Others
The selected candidate will get Rupees 44500- 89150 per month.
Candidates must pass the pre-examination before moving on to the main exam, which is followed by a psychometric test. After the NABARD bank job interview stage, the final merit list will be created.
Official Portal: https://www.nabard.org/
Application Process For NABARD Grade A Jobs 2023
- Visit NABARD’s website for further information.
- Check the vital notification column for the application form, then select the new application to sign up.
- Utilize your registered phone number and password to log in, and then click the Apply Now option after completing the registration procedure through your mobile phone.
- Before going to the document section, complete all the needed fields.
- After scanning all of the necessary papers, upload them and click “Submit.” Next, pay the application costs for your category using one of the available online payment methods.
- Keep the application form and payment receipt on hand for future use.
FAQs about NABARD Grade A Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. 02nd September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 23rd September 2023|