On its official website, www.mhrdnats.gov.in, the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) has announced the hiring of Graduate/Technician Apprentice positions. There are 750 open positions in several different categories. Candidates must review the NATS Apprentice qualifying requirements before submitting an online job application.
To submit an application for the NATS organization, candidates must hold a diploma in engineering, a BE or BTech degree, or a BE/BTech degree from an accredited institution, board, or college. On June 21, 2023, the online application process officially opened. The NATS recruiting application deadline is July 31, 2023. To apply for the position, candidates must go to the website.
NATS Apprentice Notification Details:
|Company Name||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)|
|Posts Name||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|End date For Applications||31st July 2023|
NATS Apprentice Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Graduate Apprentices – 650
- Technician/Diploma/Apprentices – 100
To submit an application for the NATS organization, candidates must hold a diploma in engineering, a BE or BTech degree, or a BE/BTech degree from an accredited institution, board, or college.
The laws of apprenticeship in India will apply to diploma holders and graduates with graduate degrees who are beyond the age of 18.
The fee information is not stated in the job announcement for the apprentice positions.
- Technician/Diploma/Apprentices – The aspirants will get Rs 8000- Rs 10000
- Graduate Apprentices – The aspirants will get Rs 9000- Rs 11000
Based on the shortlisting and interview, candidates for the Apprentice slots will be chosen.
Official website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Application Process For NATS Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in, the NATS website’s main page.
- Step 2: Click the “Enrol” option on the main page if you haven’t registered yet, or the “Login” option if you have.
- Step 3: Finish the application form with all the necessary information.
- Step 4: Attach pertinent documents and double-check all of the data.
- Step 5: Save the application form for your records by selecting “Submit” in the next step.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about NATS Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the online enrollment session for the association start?|
|Ans. 21st June 2023|
|Q. When must applications be submitted for the open positions?|
|Ans. 31st July 2023|