The most current job openings at the National Institute of Technology in Calicut were recently posted online. From the end date of the online application on September 6, 2023, this NIT Calicut Non-Teaching employment notice will be accessible on the official website. Interested candidates should apply for 150 non-teaching positions at NIT Calicut 2023. The announcement for the 150 open positions for officers at the National Institute of Technology in Calicut has just been released.
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Notification Info:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|Jobs Name||Assistant, Superintendent, and Others|
|Application End Date||06th September 2023|
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Jr Engineer- 07
- Lab Attendant- 15
- Superintendent- 10
- Office Attendant- 07
- Technical Assistant- 30
- Technician- 30
- Sr Technician- 14
- Lib/Info Assistant- 03
- Jr Assistant- 24
- Sr Assistant- 10
Candidates for NIT Calicut positions are encouraged to submit applications if they have completed requirements such as the 12th grade, an engineering degree, a diploma in engineering, a BTech, or a graduate degree from a recognized institution or board.
- Jr Engineer- 30 Years
- Lab Attendant- 27 Years
- Superintendent- 30 Years
- Office Attendant- 27 Years
- Technical Assistant- 30 Years
- Technician- 27 Years
- Sr Technician- 33 Years
- Lib/Info Assistant- 30 Years
- Jr Assistant- 27 Years
- Sr Assistant- 33 Years
- CBT Test/For Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, and SC/ST- Rs 500
- CBT Test for Others: Rs. 1000 S
- kill Test for SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 250
- Skill Test for Others: Rs. 500
- Jr Engineer- Group B Pay Level 06
- Lab Attendant- Group C Pay Level 01
- Superintendent- Group B Pay Level 06
- Office Attendant- Group C Pay Level 01
- Technical Assistant- Group B Pay Level 06
- Technician- Group C Pay Level 03
- Sr Technician- Group C Pay Level 04
- Lib/Info Assistant- Group B Pay Level 06
- Jr Assistant- Group C Pay Level 03
- Sr Assistant- Group C Pay Level 04
The CBT test and another skill test will be used to select candidates for the Group B and Group C positions at NIT Calicut.
Official Portal: https://nitc.ac.in/
Application Process For NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
- Competitors can open the authority site.
- Then track down the profession/enlistment page on the menu bar.
- Click the authority notice and peruse cautiously.
- Fill in every one of the specifics with practically no mistakes.
- At long last, present Your Application.
FAQs about NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will applications for positions start to be acknowledged?|
|Ans. 20th August 2023|
|Q. When will be the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 06th September 2023|