The Netaji Subhas University of Technology is now seeking qualified applicants for the open teaching positions. The campaign is being held to hire 322 new professors for the university’s various departments as professors, associate professors, and assistant professors. The web-based application structure should be put together by the cutoff time of August 17, 2023, for NSUT University Occupations 2023. Candidates must then submit a printed copy of the application together with supporting documentation to the institution by August 31 or their applications will be dismissed.
NSUT University Notification Info:
|Company Name||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Jobs Name||Professor, Assistant Professor & Other|
|Ens Date for Application||17th August 2023|
NSUT University Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
NSUT University Jobs Vacancy Information:
- Professor- 29
- Associate Professor- 81
- Assistant Professor- 212
Candidates who have earned a BE/BTech/ME/Mtech/BS/MS/Ph.D. in the relevant fields from an accredited university, institute, or college are eligible to apply for teaching positions at NSUT Technology University.
- Professor- 55 Years
- Associate Professor- 35 Years
- Assistant Professor- 50 Years
- Rs 2000 For GEN/EWS/ OBC
- Rs 1000 For SC/ST/PWD
- Professor- Rs 144200-218200
- Associate Professor- Rs 131400- 217100
- Assistant Professor- Rs 57700-182400
The candidates will be chosen for the professor positions at NSUT based on their qualifications test scores and presentation and interview skills.
Official Portal: http://www.nsut.ac.in/
Application Process For NSUT University Jobs 2023
- Utilize the following link to access the official NSUT Recruitment 2023 website.
- Choose the post for which you wish to apply.
- By selecting the “Click Here For New Registration” option, you may sign up. When prompted, input your registration details after selecting the “Click here for login with Applicant ID sent by the department” link.
- Fill out the application and upload the necessary documents.
- Use the available options to cover the application charges.
- You may then save and print the application form and payment receipt for further use.
- Last but not least, applicants must send a printed or paper copy of their completed application along with the pertinent annexure listed in the official NSUT Recruitment 2023 advertising.
FAQs about NSUT University Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the starting date to apply for the jobs?|
|Ans. 18th July 2023|
|Q. When should the application process be completed?|
|Ans. 17th August 2023|