OPSC MO Structure, Opening Warning, Imminent candidates are urged to present their applications web-based utilizing the proforma application structure that will be made available through the site (https://www.opsc.gov.in). When applying for the position of OPSC Medical Officer in the OPSC organization, applicants must have completed their MBBS studies at an accredited school, board, or institution. From 18.08.2023 to 18.09.2023, the link for registration will be available for the recruitment of 7276 Medical Officers in Group-A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre (Note: The deadline for submitting a registered online application is 18.09.2023).
OPSC Medical Officer Notification Info:
|Company Name||Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre|
|Jobs Name||Medical Officer|
|Ens Date for Application||18th September 2023|
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2023 Full Details–
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs Vacancy Information:
- Unreserved- 2500
- SEBC- 714
- SC- 1597
- ST- 2465
When applying for the position of Medical Officer in the organization, applicants must have completed their MBBS studies at an accredited school, board, or institution.
The organization is accepting applications for the position of Medical Officer from candidates whose ages range from 21 to 38.
Candidates from all caste groups were not required to pay any application fees in order to apply for the Medical Officer positions.
The organization’s Medical Officer positions would receive a compensation package worth Rs 56100 PM.
For one position as a Medical Officer in the Odisha government, applicants would be required to take a written exam.
Official Portal: https://www.opsc.gov.in/
Application Process For OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- Click the direct link provided below to the online application to get started.
- Now, the official OPSC website will appear in your browser window. At https://opsc.gov.in, you must select the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2023 link.
- An application form will now be offered to you; you must fill it out with the necessary data.
- Furthermore, all relevant paperwork must be turned in.
- The fee of your application must then be paid.
- Lastly, click “Submit.” If you’d like, you may also save your application.
FAQs about OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will applications for positions begin to be accepted?|
|Ans. 18th August 2023|
|Q. When does the application procedure to be finished?|
|Ans. 18th September 2023|