The Steel Authority of India is seeking applications from young, deserving Indian citizens for one-year positions as graduate, trade, and diploma apprentices at the Bhilai Steel Plant. The Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973 welcomes applications for the hiring of Graduate and Technician apprentices for a one-year term at Bhilai Steel Plant. Below are all the facts about SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancies, including Age Limit, Educational Requirements, Pay Scale, and How to Apply.
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Notification Details:
|Name of the Company||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Applications Closing Date||04th August 2023|
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Technician Apprentice- 136
- Trade Apprentice- 188
- Graduate Apprentice- 51
Candidates may apply for Apprentice positions if they have completed their engineering education at an approved institute, academy, or college and hold an ITI, diploma, or degree in engineering.
Applicants between the ages of 18 and 28 will be selected for the different Apprentice positions within the SAIL organization.
The SAIL Apprentice announcement contains no information on the application form submission cost.
According to the SAIL organization’s guidelines for the Apprentice positions, the candidates will receive a stipend.
Based on their performance in the diploma, degree, or ITI, candidates will be chosen for the SAIL Graduate Apprenticeship as well as other positions.
Official Portal: https://sail.co.in/
Application Process For SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Jobs 2023
- The following website/link must be used to submit applications online: https://sailcareers.com/ OR http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Applicants are asked to upload scanned copies of all required documents (according to the list) and to accurately complete all areas.
- The percentage of marks received on the qualifying exam must be stated. Regarding CGPA, candidates are asked to convert it into a percentage in accordance with university policies; this may be confirmed when document verification is done.
- When joining, candidates must produce the original copies of the papers they submitted online, as well as a signed printout of the application.
- After the deadline, online applications won’t be accepted. Application forms that are not fully completed or filled out will not be accepted.
FAQs about SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. On what date will the application process begin?|
|Ans. 17th July 2023|
|Q. By which date the application process should be finished?|
|Ans. 04th August 2023|