For the positions of Armourers and Control Room Operator (CRO), the State Bank of India is accepting online applications from qualified applicants. From September 6 on, qualified applicants may submit applications for the positions via the SBI’s official website, sbi.co.in. On October 5, 2023, applications for the positions must be submitted. The interested candidate completed the online application form and met all requirements. Please read the whole notification before submitting an online application for SBI CRO & Armourers Jobs.
SBI CRO & Armourers Notification Info:
|State Bank of India
|Armourers and CRO
|Applications End Date
|05th October 2023
SBI CRO & Armourers Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Armourers- 18
- Control Room Operator- 89
If the candidates are ex-servicemen and have completed their 12th grade at an authorized board, school, or organization, they must apply for SBI Bank CRO positions.
The applicants between the ages of 20 and 45 are ideal for submitting applications for the SBI Bank CRO and other positions.
Nominees do not need to pay any fees in order to apply for the SBI CRO and other positions.
The selected candidates for the CRO and other positions would get payments in the amount of RS 17900–47920 in the SBI Bank.
For the CRO and other positions in the SBI Bank, applicants must successfully complete a written test, an interview, document verification, and a medical examination.
Official Portal: https://sbi.co.in/
Application Process For SBI CRO & Armourers Jobs 2023
- Before submitting the online application form, read the notification in its entirety.
- Additionally, gather any relevant documents, such as those proving your eligibility, your identity, your address, and other basic information.
- Prepare the scanned application form materials, such as the photo, signature, ID attestation, etc.
- It is important to carefully study the Preview and All Columns before submitting the application form.
- If you must pay fees either online or offline, follow the steps provided.
- After that, submit the application, and then print the completed form.
FAQs about SBI CRO & Armourers Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?
|Ans. 06th September 2023
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?
|Ans. 05th October 2023