SBI PO Recruitment 2023 has been made available by the State Bank of India for 2000 Probationary Officer Positions. SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2023 PDF is already out, thus all aspirants who are studying for this test should be ready. Anyone with a diploma who is interested in working in the banking industry may apply for this position. According to the announcement, candidates may submit their SBI PO Application Form 2023 at sbi.co.in from September 7 to September 27, 2023. After submitting the online application, you should get started on the written exam preparation in order to earn high grades that will guarantee your further selection.
SBI Probationary Officer Notification Info:
|Company Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer|
|Applications End Date||27th September 2023|
SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- GEN- 810
- OBC- 540
- SC- 300
- ST- 150
- EWS- 200
For the SBI Bank PO positions, applicants who have earned a three-year graduate degree from a recognized college, university, or institution are encouraged to submit their applications.
The Probationary Officer position at the Bank is ideal for those who fall within the age range of 21 to 30 years old.
- Rs 750 For GEN/EWS/OBC
- No Fee For SC/ST/PWD
Probationary Officer candidates hired by the bank would receive a salary of Rs. 41960 a month in addition to other benefits.
For the Probationary Officer positions at the Bank, the candidates must take the pre-exam, main exam, descriptive paper, and psychometric exam.
Official Portal: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Application Process For SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2023
- Follow these steps to apply online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 at sbi.co.in.
- Launch the webpage listed above.
- Click the Career button now.
- Choose the opening for a probationary officer.
- To apply online, click the link and create an account.
- Give the online application form your name, mother’s maiden name, father’s maiden name, and other essential information.
- To finish registration, send the application form and upload the required documents.
- Once the application fee is paid, the procedure is finished.
FAQs about SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. 07th September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 27th September 2023|