For 53 Manager, Associate, and Head Job openings, the Sports Authority of India (SAI) has posted a job announcement. The required degrees for hiring are B.E., B.Tech., Any Degree, and PG Degree. Candidates who are qualified and interested in the position may apply between June 15, 2023, and July 5, 2023. The chosen applicants will be assigned to New Delhi. SAI is only accepting applications online for this announcement. Only the official website will have the SAI online application link.
Sports Authority of India Notification Highlights:
|Name of Company||Sports Authority of India|
|Application Closing Date||05th July 2023|
Sports Authority of India Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- Head/Research/Policy/Learning)- 01
- Manager/Comm. – 01
- Sr Lead/Policy/Learning- 01
- Manager/Athlete Relation- 26
- Lead/Research- 15
- Sports Associate- 08
- Manager/Partnership- 01
Candidates for the SAI’s different positions must hold a master’s degree or a BE/BTech degree in sports management or a related field from an accredited institution or university.
For the SAI’s numerous Manager, Head, and other positions, applicants must fall between the age range of 32 to 50.
The SAI advertisement for the Consultant jobs for the TOPS Programme omits to mention the costs associated with submitting an application.
- Head/Research/Policy/Learning)- The aspirants will receive Rs 145000- Rs 265000
- Manager/Comm. – The aspirants will receive Rs 50000- Rs 70000
- Sr Lead/Policy/Learning- The aspirants will receive Rs 80000- Rs 145000
- Manager/Athlete Relation- The aspirants will receive Rs 50000- Rs 70000
- Lead/Research- The aspirants will receive Rs 60000- Rs 80000
- Sports Associate- The aspirants will receive Rs 45000- Rs 60000
- Manager/Partnership- The aspirants will receive Rs 50000- Rs 70000
To hire qualified nominees for various SAI positions, an interview round will be scheduled with them. Their credentials and experience are also given points in the selection process.
Official website: https://sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/
Application Process For Sports Authority of India Jobs 2023
- Visit the SAI website at sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Find the Career/Advertising menu.
- Locate and choose the Manager, Associate, or Head Job Notification.
- View and save the SAI Manager job announcement
- Check your eligibility and continue.
- To register or apply, click the link.
- Give accurate information and submit the required papers.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application costs.
- You should print out your application.
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about Sports Authority of India Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the association’s online enrollment period begin?|
|Ans. 12th June 2023|
|Q. What is the end date to complete applications for the positions listed?|
|Ans. 05th July 2023|