For the SSC CPO Vacancy 2023, which has been made public by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), applications are now being accepted. If you wish to join the Central Police Organisation, here is your time to apply. Visit the official website at https://ssc.nic.in to complete the application process and acquire the notice for additional information. Don’t miss out on this opportunity since it might be the beginning of a fruitful career in law enforcement. Take immediate action to build a prosperous future.
SSC CPO Notification Details:
|Name of the Company||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Jobs Name||CAPF and Delhi Police Sub-Inspector|
|Applications Closing Date||15th August 2023|
SSC CPO Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
- SI GD/CAPF/CRPF- 818
- SI Delhi Police Male- 109
- SI GD/CAPF/BSF- 113
- SI GD/CAPF/ITBP- 63
- SI Delhi Police Female- 53
- SI GD/CAPF/CISF- 630
- SI GD/CAPF/SSB- 90
Candidates for the CPO position must have graduated from an authorized institution or organization with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Candidates who are interested in applying for CPO positions with the Indian Police Department must be between the ages of 20 and 25.
- Rs 100 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- No Fee For SC/ST/Others
The salary range for the chosen candidates for the CPO, CAPF, and SI positions is Rs 35400–112400 PM.
The results of the pre-exam, main exam, PST, PMT, and medical examination will be used to select the aspirants for the CPO positions in the Police Department.
Official Portal: https://ssc.nic.in/
Application Process For SSC CPO Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website in step one.
- Step 2: Select “Apply” from the menu.
- Step 3: Choose “SI Recruitment” or “CPO Recruitment 2023” from the drop-down menu.
- Before proceeding to the application form in Step 5, create a Registration ID.
- Step 5: Complete the necessary information, including Name, Mother’s and Father’s Names, Education, and Age.
- Upload your signature, grade report, and photo in Step 6.
- Step 7 is the application form submission.
- Pay the registration fees in step eight.
- Step 9: Print out your application so you have a copy for your records.
FAQs about SSC CPO Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the application procedure start?|
|Ans. 22nd July 2023|
|Q. When should the application procedure be completed?|
|Ans. 15th August 2023|