The UPSC holds the CDS Exam twice a year for candidates who wish to begin their careers in the Indian Military Academy, Indian Air Force, Indian Naval Academy, or Officer’s Training Academy. For the purpose of reaching a final decision, those who passed the written test will be contacted for an interview and a medical examination.
UPSC CDS Exam Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Name||Combined Defence Service Exam|
|Closing Date For Applications||06th June 2023|
UPSC CDS Exam Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Indian Miltary Academy Dehradun- 100
- Air Force Academy- 32
- Indian Naval Academy- 32
- Officers’ Training Academy/Women- 16
- Officers’ Training Academy/Men- 169
Candidates may apply for the UPSC CDS Exam 2023 if they have earned a graduate degree, an engineering degree, or a BSC in science, maths, or physics from an authorized body or organization.
- Indian Miltary Academy Dehradun- The birthday needs to be 02 July 2000 to 01 July 2005
- Air Force Academy- The age needs to be 20 to 24 years
- Indian Naval Academy- The birthday needs to be 02 July 2000 to 101 July 2005
- Officers’ Training Academy/Women- The birthday needs to be 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2005
- Officers’ Training Academy/Men- The birthday needs to be 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2005
- No Fee For SC/ST/ Female
- Rs 200 For Others
The UPSC CDS Exam candidates who are selected would be paid on a spectrum of Rs 56100 to 177500, with varying allowances according to academy regulations.
The written exam and SSB interview will be used to select the contestants for the UPSC Exam.
Official website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to Apply For UPSC CDS Exam Jobs 2023
- Stage 1: Go to the UPSC’s true site, www.upsc.gov.in, or apply directly from the connection above.
- Stage 2: On the entrance, pick Online Application For UPSC Cds 2 Test under Assessment >> Dynamic Assessments.
- Stage 3: Float your mouse over “Section 1” close to Combined Defence Examination (II) 2023.
- Stage 4: Painstakingly read the guidelines, then click “Yes” to proceed.
- Stage 5: Subsequent to being moved to another page, start precisely finishing up your data.
- Stage 6: Cautiously pick your decisions prior to continuing on toward Part II.
- Stage 7: As referenced above, pay the important application cost on the web or disconnected.
- Stage 8: From the rundown, pick the testing site you need.
- Stage 9: Transfer the filtered papers that the application structure demands.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about UPSC CDS Exam Jobs 2023:
|Q. What types of jobs are available for UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 349 posts for Combined Defence Service Exam are there|
|Q. What date is the application cutoff for UPSC Occupations 2023?|
|Ans. 06th June 2023|