The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Raebareli has opened an online application period for the direct recruitment of candidates for various Group B and C non-faculty positions. Competitors who are qualified and intrigued can present their application structure online between September 17 and October 16, 2023. There are 149 openings listed in the announcement. The key information regarding this hiring is provided below for your convenience. Prior to applying, up-and-comers are asked to peruse the authority declaration completely.
AIIMS Raebareli Notification Info:
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Posts Name||Group ‘B’ and ‘C’|
|Applications End Date||16th October 2023|
AIIMS Raebareli Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01
- Dental Hygienist /Technical Officer: 02
- Executive Assistant (N.S.): 06
- Junior Engineer (AC & R): 02
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 02
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 01
- Dietician: 01
- Junior Accounts Officer: 04
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02
- Junior Hindi Officer: 01
- Librarian Grade-III: 01
- Perfusionist: 02
- Private Secretary (S): 02
- Optometrist: 02
- Personal Assistant: 03
For more vacancies, move to the official notification.
For details on each post’s specific educational requirements and work experience, consult the official notification.
Age restrictions for AIIMS non-faculty hiring in 2023 vary per role. To learn the age restrictions for each job, consult the official notice. The age would be determined as of October 16, 2023. As per government regulations, an additional age restriction will be provided.
- ₹ 3540/- for OBC/ UR
- ₹ 1770/- for SC / ST / EWS
- No fee for PWD
The notification contains the salary details.
The following steps would be involved in the selection process for AIIMS Non-Faculty Jobs in 2023:
- Computer-based test with skill testing (based on post requirements)
- Verification of Documents
- The Medical Exam
Official Portal: aaimsrbl.edu.in
Application Process For AIIMS Raebareli Jobs 2023
- Before applying, be sure to read the official notification in its entirety.
- You have until October 16, 2023, to submit an application for the position.
- To apply, go to the Apply Online website listed below.
- Fill out the application form completely with the required data.
- Upload the required paperwork as needed.
- Please double-check all of the information you supplied before submitting the application form.
- If necessary, pay the application or registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application when you’ve finally submitted it.
FAQs about AIIMS Raebareli Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the application cycle formally start?|
|Ans. 17th September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 16th October 2023|