The latest declaration for the enlistment of a few positions, including Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Jr. Executive, has been made by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). On July 21, the Airports Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Enlistment 2023 Notice was disclosed, and the web-based application process started. Beginning on 5 August 2023, qualified candidates might present an internet-based application for the AAI Jobs 2023 on the aai.aero site. The following is the information in regard to AAI Enrollment 2023.
Airports Authority of India AAI Notification Info:
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Jobs Name||Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant & Jr Executive|
|Applications End Date||04th September 2023|
Airports Authority of India AAI Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- Jr Assistant/Office- 09
- Jr Executive/Fire Service- 03
- Jr Executive/Common Cadre- 257
- Sr Assistant/Accounts- 09
- Jr Executive/Finance- 66
- Jr Executive/Law- 18
Candidates can apply for current job openings at AAI if they hold a graduation degree, a BE, a BCOM, a BTech, a CA, an ICWA, an MBA, or a law degree from an approved institution, institute, or university.
- Jr Assistant/Office- The age needs to be 30 Years
- Jr Executive- The age needs to be 27 Years
- Sr Assistant/Accounts- The age needs to be 30 Years
- No Fee For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female
- Rs 1000 For Others
- Sr Assistant/Accounts- The applicants will be paid Rs 36000-110000 PM
- Jr Assistant/Office- The applicants will be paid Rs 40000-140000 PM
- Jr Executive- The applicants will be paid Rs 31000-92000 PM
The multiple AAI posts, which may differ from position to job and consist of the online written examination, physical measurement examination, physical endurance assessment, computer literacy test, driving license test, and document verification, would contact the candidates.
Official Portal: https://www.aai.aero/
Application Process For Airports Authority of India AAI Jobs 2023
- All qualified candidates must submit an online application through the AAI Online Application Portal.
- The Candidates must have a working mobile number and personal email address. It needs to remain active for the duration of the hiring process.
- The competitors should give filtered duplicates of their ID archives, including their photograph, signature, left thumbprint, and proclamation.
- The cutoff time for submitting the web applications is September 04, 2023.
FAQs about AAI Jobs 2023:
|Q. What time does the application process start?|
|Ans. 05th August 2023|
|Q. When should the application method be finished?|
|Ans. 04th September 2023|