The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will publish the 508 available Group 2 vacancies in the APPSC Group II Notification 2023 PDF. Thus, if you are also preparing for this challenging exam, you had better be ready since the APPSC Jobs 2023 will begin in the first week of September 2023. Following that, you will be permitted to register online, but before doing so, double-check that you are eligible according to the APPSC Group 2 Eligibility 2023. Examine the leniencies and age limitations for the limited groups. You need to have many essential documents, like an Aadhar card, academic transcripts, residency documentation, and birthdates, for this hiring.
APPSC Group II Notification Info:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Registrar, Assistant Section Officer, and Others|
|Applications End Date||October 2023|
APPSC Group II Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Finance/ Assistant Section Officer- 23
- LFB&IMS/Assistant Labour Officer- 18
- General Admin/ASO- 161
- Revenue/Excise Sub-Inspector- 150
- Law/ASO- 12
- Revenue/Sub Registrar- 16
- Legislature/ASO- 10
- Revenue/Dy Tahasildar- 114
- MA&UD/Municipal Commissioner- 04
To apply for the Group II positions, candidates had to get their graduation degree from a recognized institution, school, or board.
Online applications are accepted for the Group II openings from candidates between the ages of 18 and 42.
- Rs 360 For GEN
- Rs 110 For SC/ST/PH/BC/Ex-Serviceman
The APPSC organization would pay the selected nominees for the Group II jobs substantial wages each month.
The candidates for the Group II positions will be requested to appear for the pre-test, main exam, documents verification test, and an interview.
Official Portal: https://psc.ap.gov.in/
Application Process For APPSC Group II Jobs 2023
- To apply online for the APPSC Jobs 2023 at psc.ap.gov.in, use the procedures below.
- You must first access the APPSC official website.
- To register, select “One-Time Registration” and input your cell phone number.
- Complete the application after selecting the Group 2 Vacancy.
- Enter your name, maiden names for your father and mother, degree of education, and any other pertinent information.
- Submit the application after including your signature and photograph.
- After paying the application costs, complete the registration procedure.
FAQs about APPSC Group II Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. September 2023|
|Q. When will be the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. October 2023|