On July 10, 2023, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited published the announcement for BPCL Jobs 2023: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. A notification regarding 138 apprentice positions in Mumbai for a one-year apprenticeship program has been released. Applicants are eligible if they completed their coursework in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
Only citizens of India may submit the application. Applications for the positions of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice in BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2023 will be taken online from July 10, 2023, until April 9, 2023. Details regarding the position, the application procedure, the dates, and the selection process are provided in the text that follows.
BPCL Apprentice Notification Details:
|Company Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Jobs Name||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|Applications Closing Date||04th September 2023|
BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Chemical- 17
- Electrical – 10
- Civil – 06
- Mechanical – 26
- CS- 02
- Chemical- 12
- Electrical- 09
- Civil- 08
- BCOM- 06
- Mechanical- 12
- BSC- 04
To apply for the Apprentice position at BPCL, candidates must have finished their Diploma in Engineering, BE/BTech Engineering Degree, BCOM/BSC, or equivalent in the essential courses.
Applicants need to be in the age group of 18 and 27 in order to be considered for the Apprentice positions.
In 2023, there won’t be an application fee for the Apprentice vacancy.
- Graduate Apprentice- The aspirants will get Rs 25000
- Technician Apprentice- The aspirants will get Rs 18000
The applicants who would want to apply for the Apprentice post will be chosen based on their interview performance and their degree of qualification.
Official Portal: https://www.bharatpetroleum.in/
Application Process For BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Visit mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Register with a working cellphone number and email address.
- Online sign-up is available from October 7, 2023, through April 9, 2023.
- Click Enrol and provide the necessary information in the application form.
- There will be a number assigned for enrolment.
- Select Establishment Request Menu -> Upload Resume & Documents after logging in.
- Select “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mumbai Refinery” as the name of the establishment.
- Enter Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery into the search bar.
- Select Apply -> Select Apply one more.
FAQs about BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. On what date will the application process begin?|
|Ans. 10th July 2023|
|Q. Till which date the application cycle should be finished?|
|Ans. 04th September 2023|