New hiring for 553 positions has been announced by the Quality Council of India (QCIN). Please click the link below to get the most recent announcement on CGPDTM Quality Council of India Recruitment 2023. Only qualified individuals may apply for the position of CGPDTM Patent and Design Examiner. The chosen candidate would receive a monthly remuneration between ₹ 56100 to ₹ 177500 for the relevant role. Examine the CGPDTM recruiting announcement carefully; it was released on July 6. The application period ends on August 4, 2023.
CGPDTM Quality Council of India Notification Details:
|Name of the Company||Quality Council of India (QCIN)|
|Jobs Name||Examiner of Patents & Designs, Group-A Gazetted (Non-Minis)|
|Applications Closing Date||07th August 2023|
CGPDTM Quality Council of India Jobs 2023 Full Info–
Examiner of Patents and Designs- 553
Candidates may apply for the CGPDTM position if they have passed the MSC in Bio/Food Technology/Polymer/etc. or the BTech degree in Civil/Electrical/CSE/Mech/etc.
Candidates between the ages of 21 and 35 are eligible for the position of CGPDTM Examiner.
- Rs 1000 For GEN/OBC
- Rs 500 For SC/ST/ PH/PWD/Women/Other
Those who make it through the screening process for the Examiner position will be paid according to the Level 10 pay scale, which is Rs 56100–177500.
The pre-test, main test, and interview phases will determine which candidates are selected for the CGPDTM Examiner position.
Official Portal: https://qcin.org/
Application Process For CGPDTM Quality Council of India Jobs 2023
- Following your registration, you will need to log in to the portal.
- Following your portal login, you will see the dashboard with the option to “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2023 FOR THE POSTS OF EXAMINER OF PATENTS & DESIGNS,” which you must choose.
- Following your click, a new page will appear with the application, which you must carefully complete, scan, and upload together with any necessary supporting documentation.
- Lastly, you must select the “Submit” option. You will then receive a receipt for your application, which you should print, store securely, and so on.
FAQs about CGPDTM Quality Council of India Jobs 2023:
|Q. On what date will the application process begin?|
|Ans. 14th July 2023|
|Q. By which date the application process should be finished?|
|Ans. 07th August 2023|