Bihar Police has announced a recruitment drive for 21391 Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Constable, and Driver positions. If candidates wanted to apply for the CSBC Bihar Police Constable job announcement, they had to have earned a passing grade in 12th grade from an accredited institution, university, or board. We will give information through this article on how the application form will be filled, including information about when the application forms will begin and who will be eligible to fill them out.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Notification Details:
|End date For Applications
|20th July 2023
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
- General- 8556
- SC- 3400
- EWS- 2140
- ST- 228
- BC- 2570
- EBC- 3842
- WBC- 655
If candidates wanted to apply for the Bihar Police job announcement, they had to have earned a passing grade in 12th grade from an accredited institution, university, or board.
The age gathering of 18 years to 25 years is called to submit applications for the Bihar Police Constable posts
- Rs 675 For GEN/Other State
- Rs 180 For SC/ST/Third Gender/ Woman
The salary range for the position of Bihar Police is Rs 21700–69100 PM with other benefits.
The written exam, PST/PMT, and medical examination will be used to select candidates for the Bihar Constable position.
Official website: https://www.csbc.bih.nic.in/
Application Process For CSBC Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2023
- Navigate to the official website dashboard and Tap on the “Official Bihar Police Recruitment” button to access the Bihar Police Recruitment application form.
- You need to Tap on Apply for Online New Registration after hitting the Recruitment option.
- You must accurately fill out the entire form when it opens in front of you.
- After fully completing the form, upload the document’s picture signature.
- Once the form has been uploaded, submitted, and paid for, confirm, then print it off.
FAQs about CSBC Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the association’s online enrollment period begin?
|Ans. 20th June 2023
|Q. What is the date to complete applications for the positions listed?
|Ans. 20th July 2023