A formal announcement concerning the hiring of 458 ITBP Constable Driver Group C Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) positions on a temporary basis with the possibility of advancement to permanent positions has been made by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). Male applicants who are qualified and eager to work with ITBP may submit their online applications through the organization’s official website. Below are some details regarding this ITBP Recruitment.
ITBP Constable Driver Notification Details:
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police
|End date For Applications
|27th July 2023
ITBP Constable Driver Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- UR- 195
- ST- 37
- SC- 74
- EWS- 42
- OBC- 110
The candidates for the Constable Driver position must have received their driving license and passed the 10th grade.
For the Constable Driver position, applicants must be at least 21 years old and no older than 27 years old.
- No Fee For Ex-servicemen/ SC/ST
- Rs 100 For Others
The candidates chosen for the position of Constable Driver will receive remuneration in accordance with the pay guidelines for Group C positions.
Candidates for the position of Constable Driver will be chosen based on their performance in the PST/PMT, DV, Written test, Practical Test, and medical examination.
Official website: https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/
Application Process For ITBP Constable Driver Jobs 2023
- Check the Significant Connection region as you go down.
- On the Web-based Application Connection, Tap.
- Another tab of your program will presently open with an authority online door.
- You will have the chance to enlist at that entry.
- Subsequent to enlisting, you should present all the mentioned data.
- The subsequent stage is for you to transfer your papers.
- You presently need to pay the test cost.
- Your application will be sent when an effective installment has been gotten.
- You will likewise get a duplicate of the affirmation for your commitment.
- Save a duplicate of the affirmation for your records.
FAQs about ITBP Constable Driver Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the online enrollment session for the association start?
|Ans. 27th June 2023
|Q. When must applications be submitted for the open positions?
|Ans. 27th July 2023