For 111 seats, the Jawaharlal Nehru University is accepting applications for a number of faculty positions, including professor, assistant professor, and associate professor. For the best chance of applying successfully for the position, interested individuals are recommended to review the qualifying requirements. On August 22, 2023, the hiring procedure for this position officially opened. The notice does not include information on the maximum age limit for professor positions at JNU University. The deadline to apply is, however, September 4, 2023. The foundation for choosing the candidates will be the interview. Below is a full summary of the most recent JNU Faculty job opening 2023 for candidates’ better understanding. For more updates on the position, you should also follow the application and selection process.
JNU Faculty Notification Info:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Jobs Name||Assistant Professor, Professor, and Other|
|Applications End Date||04th September 2023|
JNU Faculty Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
To apply for faculty positions at JNU University, candidates must hold a Ph.D. or a master’s degree as well as have passed the NET, SLET, or SET exams from an accredited institute, university, or college.
The notice does not include information on the maximum age limit for professor positions at JNU University.
- No Fee For SC/ST/PWD/ Woman
- Rs 2000 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- Professor- Rs 144200-218200
- Associate Professor- Rs 57700- 182400
- Assistant Professor- Rs 131400-217100
The candidates for the professor positions at JNU University will be selected depending on how well they performed in their interviews.
Official Portal: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
Application Process For JNU Faculty Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to jnu.ac.in, the official website.
- Click “Careers” in step two. Look for the relevant position, then click the application link.
- Step 3: Complete the essential information and submit the required papers.
- Step 4: Send the application and, if applicable, make payment for the application fee.
- Step 5: Print out the form so you have it for reference in the future.
FAQs about JNU Faculty Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the application process for positions start to be acknowledged?|
|Q. When will be the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 04th September 2023|