Recruiting for different public jobs is done by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), a state government organization in Karnataka. On the official website, KPSC has posted the official notice for the desired posts. On www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, the application procedure for the position of Commercial Tax Inspector will be available till September 30, 2023. For the online application link for the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector, scroll down the page.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Notification Info:
|Company Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Posts Name||Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Applications End Date||30th September 2023|
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Jobs 2023 Full Details–
Commercial Tax Inspector: 230
Candidates must have earned a degree of any kind. Read the notice for more information.
The lowest age required is 18 years old. The highest individual permitted is 35 years of age. Read the notice for more information.
- Candidates for Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B pay Rs. 300 while those for General applicants pay Rs. 600.
- Rs. 50/- for Ex-Servicemen
- No fee for ST/SC/Cat-I &PH applicants
The information about the salary is in the notification.
To be selected for Commercial Tax Inspector positions, candidates must pass both phases of the screening process.
Exam for the Kannada Language
Official Portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application Process For KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, the Karnataka Public Help Commission’s (KPSC) official site.
- Step 2: Explore the What’s happening area on the landing page.
- Step 3: Select the text “Apply Online to the 230-RPC given posts in the profundity of Business Duty” by tapping on it.
- Step 4: An extra login page will appear. Complete the enrollment by giving the competitor’s contact data, including their email address and portable number.
- Step 5: After submitting the form, the applicants will get an email or text message with their Application No. (User ID) and Password.
- Step 6: Enter your personal information, and educational background, and submit any necessary papers in the correct manner.
- Step 7: Online payment of the application cost according to category.
- Step 8: Once you’ve reviewed your application form, submit it.
- Step 9: Snatch the KPSC Application Structure, print it out, and save it for sometime later.
FAQs about KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. 01st September 2023|
|Q. When will the application procedure needs to be finished?|
|Ans. 30th September 2023|