On September 9, 2023, the Ladakh Police released a notice for a recruitment drive for constable positions. An announcement has been made to fill 298 open positions in Ladakh. Your interest should be expressed on the online form. Candidates must be in possession of a certificate from the 10th grade in order to apply for a post as a police constable. Candidates who meet the following requirements can submit an online application using the link provided at the conclusion of the article. Only on the specified dates should applications be submitted online. Dates will shortly be released. Candidates may view the specifics of the Ladakh Police Recruitment positions in the article below. Below are some details regarding the Ladakh Police Constable Recruitment.
Ladakh Police Constable Notification Info:
|Company Name||Ladakh Police|
|Posts Name||Police Constable|
|Applications End Date||October 2023|
Ladakh Police Constable Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Constable Telecommunication- 34
- Constable Executive- 264
To apply for a position as a police constable, candidates must possess a certificate from the 10th grade.
For the Police Constable position, candidates should be somewhere around 18 years of age and not more seasoned than 28.
For the place of Police Constable, candidates from all standing gatherings would be expected to present an application expense of Rs 500.
The Ladakh Police will give the applicants a pay range in the range of Rs 19900-63200 for the Police Constable positions.
For the position of Police Constable, applicants must pass the physical stamina exam, medical test, written test, and documents verification test.
Official Portal: https://police.ladakh.gov.in/
Application Process For Ladakh Police Constable Jobs 2023
- Visit the police website at ladakh.gov.in
- Click here for 2023 Recruitment. Register online.
- Dates for online enrollment will be announced soon.
- Use a valid email address and cellphone number to sign up.
- Complete the web-based structure with the essential, exact data.
- Check that before submitting.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- Apply online and pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application that was eventually submitted.
FAQs about Ladakh Police Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the application procedure begin?|
|Ans. 07th September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. October 2023|