The Constable positions’ announcement has been made available by MP Police. There are more than 7000 available seats for the MPPEB Police Constable posts in the Special Force and other positions. Candidates are asked to submit their online applications for the Police Constable vacancies between June 26 and July 10, 2023. Before applying, carefully go through all of the requirements. The MPESB will start the complete recruiting process for police constables.
MPPEB Police Constable Notification Details:
|MP Police Department
|End date For Applications
|10th July 2023
MPPEB Police Constable Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- For Special Force- 2646
- Except for Special Armed Force- 4444
Candidates are invited to apply for the Police Constable position if they have graduated from one of the recognized boards, institutes, or universities with a 10th or 12th-grade diploma.
Contenders for the Police Constable positions should fall within the age scope of 18 and 36.
- Rs 500 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- Rs 250 For SC/ST/Female/ PH
For the positions of Police Constable, candidates who advance through all selection rounds will be appointed with a salary range of Rs 1950–62000.
For the Police Constable position, candidates should begin getting ready for the written test, PST, PMT, DV, and Medical Test.
Official website: https://www.mppolice.gov.in/
Application Process For MPPEB Police Constable Jobs 2023
- You must go to the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board’s official website, which may be accessed by tapping on the following Details: https://esb.mp.gov.in/.
- You must now choose the recruiting tab before selecting the police constable recruitment option.
- You must now Tap the register button if you are a new user. The MPESB portal is where you may log in if you are a registered user.
- You must now complete the application form and submit the necessary paperwork.
- You must pay the application processing fee after pressing the submit button.
- Then you will hit the submit button.
FAQs about MPPEB Police Constable Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the beginning date for the application process?
|Ans. 26th June 2023
|Q. When do applications for the available positions need to be submitted?
|Ans. 10th July 2023