The MPPSC Notification 2023 for 227 Vacancies of Group A Posts under the State Services was published by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidates must have successfully completed their graduation requirements from an accredited college or institution in order to be considered for the MPPSC PCS Exam 2023. If you are also studying for the MPPSC State Service Exam, you should certainly keep an eye out for the MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023, which will be made available online on September 5, 2023. You may apply in accordance with MPPSC PCS Eligibility 2023 if you hold a degree from a State or Central University.
MPPSC PCS Notification Info:
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Tehsildar, SI, and Other|
|Applications End Date||21st October 2023|
MPPSC PCS Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Dy District President – 27
- Cooperative Inspector – 122
- Dy Supt of Police – 22
- Chief Municipal Officer – 17
- Addi Assis Development Commissioner – 17
- Excise Sub Inspector/SI – 03
- Dy Tehsildar – 03
- DEO/Development Block Officer- 16
The candidates must have successfully completed their graduation requirements from an accredited college or institution in order to be considered for the MPPSC PCS Exam 2023.
For non-uniform positions, applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 40; for other positions, it will be between 21 and 33 if they intend to apply for MPPSC positions.
For additional information, you should go over the MPPSC notification’s specifics.
The selected candidate for the MPPSC positions would be paid in the range of Rs 15600-39100 with a GP of Rs 5400.
For the MPPSC position, candidates must pass a written exam, a descriptive essay, a personality test, an interview, and a physical examination.
Official Portal: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
Application Process For MPPSC PCS Jobs 2023
- Use your mobile device to access the aforementioned website.
- To register, simply click the Apply Online button.
- Click on the link for the State Service Exam 2023 to access the application.
- Type in the necessary information, including Name, Qualification, Category, and more.
- Upload your signature and a photo before submitting the form.
- Confirm your candidature and pay the application cost.
FAQs about MPPSC PCS Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. 22nd September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 21st October 2023|