For anyone interested in a career in the railway industry, the Northern Railway has revealed an exciting opportunity. The hiring effort is for 93 contract Senior Technical Associate (STA) positions. Candidates from the open market are eligible for this position, particularly in the departments of civil engineering, electrical engineering, and signal and telecom. The opportunity is located at Delhi’s Kashmere Gate at the Northern Railway Construction Organisation. This page contains all the pertinent information about this hiring, including the application dates, requirements, and online application procedures.
Northern Railway Notification Info:
|Company Name||Northern Railway|
|Jobs Name||Senior Technical Associate (STA)|
|Ens Date for Application||28th August 2023|
Northern Railway Jobs 2023 Full Details–
Northern Railway Jobs Vacancy Information:
- Electrical: 20
- Civil: 60
- Signal & Telecom: 13
The applicant must have done B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc
- The applicant should be in the age group of 20 and 34.
- As per government laws, candidates in restricted classes are entitled to an age reduction.
The details for the application fee are mentioned in the notification.
The applicants will get Rs. 32000 to Rs. 37000.
Merit Basis (GATE Score)
Official Portal: https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Application Process For Northern Railway Jobs 2023
- Step 1 is to go to the Northern Railway’s official website.
- Choose the “News & Recruitment Info” tab in the following stage.
- To proceed, select “Recruitment Info” in step three.
- Step 4: Pick the desired links from the drop-down menu that displays.
- Five: Choose “Apply Online.”
- Choose the (Click here for New Registration) link in step six.
- Step 7: Enter your contact information, including your phone number and email address.
- Step 8: Click “Login” after signing up.
- Step 9: Verify the academic and personal information you provided on the application form again.
- Step 10: Upload any required documentation, including any required photos and signatures, in the proper format.
- Step 11: Select “Submit.” Make sure all the data is correct.
- Step 12 entails paying the application fee.
- Save the hard copy for later use in Step 13.
FAQs about Northern Railway Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the starting date to apply for the jobs?|
|Ans. 11th August 2023|
|Q. When should the application process be completed?|
|Ans. 28th August 2023|